I just got my first NatureBox box. This will be a quick review, since everyone gets the same first box (I think). It’s $19.95 a month for five full-sized packs of snacks foods which are all supposed to be pretty healthy and all natural, and they have bigger packages if you want more.
- Banana Bread Granola- Awesome!
- Taj Mahal Snack Mix- Not awesome! Bleh! I gave this one to my parents. My mom loved it and my dad hated it. I felt like the curry powder was just too overwhelming and I couldn’t taste the nut and fruit bits, just curry flavor. If you really love curry, this might be a good option, though.
- Lemon Meringue Waffles- Also awesome!
- Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars- Good, especially if you already like Fig Newtons. Several bars come in the bag, and I was surprised at how big they are. Plus they’re individually wrapped, which makes them good for shoving in my purse in a hurry.
- Italian Bistro Pretzels- Good, but not fantastic. Still, they’re a nice snack.
All in all, I will definitely be keeping my subscription to NatureBox so that I can try out some of their other products!